Hendrickson Composilite SCT13
Lightweight Steerable Suspension System
The COMPOSILITE® SCT13 offers a reduced system weight up to 69 pounds and a minimized package space of 22.1 inches. Hendrickson has taken tie-rod technology one step further by introducing the patent-pending Compliant Tie Rod (CTR) Technology.
Features and Benefits
- CTR Technology is designed to lower maintenance costs and increase uptime by providing a resilient, impact-resistant tie-rod assembly
- Optimized linear damper eliminates coil spring and improves service life
- Inline air springs maximize packaging space and help remove the risk of driveline interference
- Adjustable frame width and ride height allow stocking of one suspension to meet several needs
- New optimized package design of 22.1 inches allows more room for multiple lift axle configurations
- Fabricated knuckle and integrated brake reduces overall weight of suspension and allows for Ackerman customization
- 31-degree wheel cut provides greater maneuverability and improved performance
- Provides 13 inches of total axle travel
- Integrated pre-plumbed option available
- Capacity up to 13,500 lbs.
- Approximate Truck Weight: 796 lbs.
- Approximate Trailer Weight: 785 lbs.
- Hangar to Axle Spacing: 22.1"
- Wheel Cut: 31"