Maurer Manufacturing Dropdeck Trailers
Maurer drop deck trailers offer a multitude of hauling solutions. Whether agricultural or construction related, it's the right drop deck trailer for your needs.
Maurer Manufacturing leads the steel drop deck trailer industry by providing quality workmanship
into each trailer. The attention to detail in both design and construction is unrivalled.
MAURER STEEL DROPDECK TRAILERS
Maurer drop deck trailers offer a multitude of hauling solutions that our customers demand. Whether agricultural or construction related, Maurer has the right drop deck trailer for your needs.
Maurer Manufacturing leads the steel drop deck trailer industry by providing quality workmanship into each trailer. The attention to detail in both design and construction is unrivaled.
For more info about Maurer Steel Grain Trailers visit www.maurermfg.com
- 22,500 lb Tandem axles w/ ABS brakes (single axle) and 10 bolt hub piloted rims
- 25,000 lb Triple axles w/ABS brakes (single axle) and 10 bolt hub piloted rims
- 3-Leaf heavy duty spring suspension
- Tri-Axle has standard Air Ride Suspension - Holland Neway
- Spring assist for trailers with ramps
- Stake pockets and pipe spooling at 9" intervals
- Rub rail of 2'x3/8' flat steel
- Holland Atlas 55 series with 2 speed landing gear
- Exterior mating surfaces are caulked prior to paint to prevent rust
- Hand sanded/Phosphate washed for superior paint adhesion
- Polyurethane primer w/ Polyurethane paint (std.color-Black)
- Sealed wiring system w/ 7-way receptacle- Designed by Trucklite for Maurer
- D.O.T. approved conspicuity tape and rubber mounted lights
- Color coded brake lines
- Manifest holder
- Anti-sail mudflaps (Maurer logo)
- Apitong flooring 1 1/8” x 7”
- Rubber mounted LED lights
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) of 68,000 lbs.
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) for Tri-Axle of 77,500 lbs.
- Main beams designed with camber and built in the Maurer facility: Web- 1/4" high grade 100,000 yield steel. Flange- 3/8'x5" high grade 100,000 yield steel
- Cross members of 4"x3.2# 80,000 yield jr. I-beam on 16" centers
- Side rails of 6"x8.2# structural C Channel
- Brake size of 16.5"x7"
- Kingpin setting of 24"
- Upper deck length of 11'
- Transition drop of 19.5" between decks
- 102" overall width
- Suspension Choices of Closed, 10:1 Spread & Tri Axle
- Air Ride- Holland Neway
- Manual or Electric Dump Valve
- 18” Kingpin Setting
- 25K Tandem Axles with 8.62” Brakes
- ABS Installed on Second Axle
- Aluminum Tool Box
- Third Ramp for Beaver Tail
- Sliding Winches
- Front Bulkhead (Removable 48”)
- Aluminum Rims
- Custom Paint Color